Sunday, January 28, 2007

Omniscient Google - Doesn't it bother you?

Sometimes I worry about Google. It knows close to everything about me ever since I've switched to Gmail exclusively for all my emails and also use Orkut, Blogger, Google Calendar, and Google Docs. I don't know how useful one individual's information is to Google. If I had just as much information about any one person - friend / foe / stranger - I can't estimate it's worth and don't know how I would use it either. Yet, the fact remains that Google still has a major portion of the dope on my life. And that's quite unsettling!

--
------------------------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind
to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it.

-- Aristotle
------------------------------------

2 comments:

Preeth said...

true... google can actually now start a marraige bureau ... with all that info for u... they will make more money than anyone on earth :)

N M said...

yeah... who knows... one day when i become famous, people may find it profitable and in their best interests to auction some of my old personal mails for millions?